Connect with us

US News

Trump Appointed HHS Spokesman Won’t Back Down or Apologize for Tweets Dug Up By CNN

Published

on

The Trump administration’s new Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) spokesman Michael Caputo is refusing to apologize to the liberal mob that has come for his head over “racist” tweets about the coronavirus.

Caputo was tapped for the position last week and will be a crucial element of the coronavirus response by our government.

Naturally, since Caputo is right-wing and worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign, the media grabbed their torches and pitchforks as they began combing through his tweets for anything they could use to attempt to get him fired.

CNN’s resident social media snitch, KFile, thought he hit the jackpot when he found a deleted tweet from March in which Caputo asserted that “millions of Chinese suck the blood out of rabid bats as an appetizer and eat the ass out of anteaters.” The story quickly trended on social media and dozens of liberal outlets posted outrage bait to get people to call for him to be ousted from the new position.

Caputo didn’t handle the scandal in the way that the left has grown to expect from the right, however, and refused to apologize or back down in any way. He told CNN that digging up his tweets was “fair game dude. I don’t care, it doesn’t matter to me at all,” adding, “when you tweet in spirited fashion, KFile is going to have them. I’ve known that all my days. So I don’t mind what you’ve done.” He did not apologize. He did not grovel.

Instead, Caputo simply tweeted a video of himself with the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song and got back to work — like a boss.

This is how we win.

10 Comments

10 Comments

1. Sue Diederich

April 26, 2020 at 6:10 am

We need more people like Mike – in and out of government. PC BS is gonna end.

2. LEROYWASHINGTON

April 26, 2020 at 7:45 am

WE’VE ALL BEEN LIED TO!

WHITE PEOPLE CAN’T BE RACIST:

HERE’S A LIST OF “WHITE SLAVE TRADES”: 1.BARBARY SLAVE TRADE 2. ARAB SLAVE TRADE 3. IRISH SLAVE TRADE 4.CRIMEAN SLAVE TRADE, 100’S OF MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WERE ENSLAVED OVER THE LAST 2,500 YEARS, HALF WERE WHITE WOMEN!

3. Jerrell Strawn

April 26, 2020 at 11:36 am

This ‘response’ infuriates CCP fake news. If only more Republicans had balls.

4. Pingback: HHS Spokesman Refuses To Apologize for Tweets Dug Up by CNN – Here's the "Build the Wall hat" you want | Walls-Work.org

5. Pat

April 26, 2020 at 1:24 pm

AWESOME!! Don’t back down!! The dumocraps never do!

6. Dawn

April 26, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Good for Mr Caputo. It’s about time someone put that trash in its place. Sick of the Communist News Network and all their fake MSM cronies

7. John

April 26, 2020 at 4:09 pm

LOL, that has to piss off the cry babies on the left

8. John

April 26, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Good for him! Stand up and own it and let the sissies on the left pull their hair out and scream at the moon.

9. Maria

April 26, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Good on him!

10. Barbara Nichols

April 28, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Please keep up the example. Maybe a bunch of our Canadian MP’s will follow suit and not be brow beaten by our own version of fake media influence

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Culture

MUST WATCH: California Restaurant Owner Blocks Health Inspector’s Car, ‘If We Can’t Work, You Can’t Work’

A GoFundMe campaign to support the restaurant has raised over $20,000.

Published

on

A heroic California restaurant owner blocked in a Los Angeles County health inspector’s car after he attempted to shut his business down for allowing outdoor dining, asserting that “if we can’t work, you can’t work.”

Carlos Roman, the owner of Bread & Barley in Covina, did not back down even after police arrived.

“He wants to come in here and say that no one can work, so he can’t work either,” Roman told the officer. “He decided to come today and take photos of the people outside and say that he was going to fine us,” he explained.

Roman refused to move his truck, telling the officer to go ahead and get her supervisor.

“This is what happens when people get desperate. I’m desperate. Who is going to pay her car payment? Who is going to pay my cook’s rent?” Roman asked the officer. “I want it to be hard on everyone. I want everyone to see how hard this sh-t is.”

The outraged owner demanded to know if the inspector and the officer got paychecks last week, asserting that his employees haven’t.

“You’re just doing your job right, we’re all in this together?” Roman asked the inspector. “When I go to the bank, can I tell the bank the health department said it’s ok and that I don’t have to pay you?”

“What do I tell my employees?” Roman shouted.

Roman is now facing two $500 fines for failure to comply and interfering with the health officer.

A GoFundMe campaign to support the restaurant has raised over $20,000.

Continue Reading

US News

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Wife, Kathleen, Tells Him He is a Better Father Than Joe Biden Was

Published

on

In an email to her ex-husband Hunter Biden, Kathleen Biden told her troubled former spouse that he is a better father than Joe Biden was.

The cryptic email was found in a trove of documents currently being reviewed in a joint effort by District Herald and the Nationalist Review, provided to us on Friday by a source who obtained them from former Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

“I want you to know that you are a great father – a better father than your dad. Your girls love you because you love them for who they are. You haven’t judged them, you have loved them for who they are. You listen and you make them and their problems important to you. You make them great because you allow them to be who they are without unfair expectations. You are patient, caring, and loving,” Kathleen Biden wrote. “I know you and I have struggled but your love for the girls hasn’t waivered. Remember how we use to joke that the girls didn’t have anything to survive to make them strong and interesting? Well, we gave it to them! They did survive it and they are stronger. Through it all they never questioned your love or commitment.”

Kathleen Biden asserted that the former Vice President “wasn’t perfect” as a father.

“I know you love your dad and I do too but he wasn’t perfect,” the mother of Hunter’s children continued. “No one is perfect. At your core, you taught our girls what was important. They are kind, thoughtful, open, curious, funny, compassionate and hard working. You were as much a part of that as I was in helping them grow. Don’t ever question whether you were as good a father as your dad. You were better, in every way.”

In response, Hunter wrote that he worries he has failed them. “Thank you for this it means everything to me. I worry so much that I have failed you all in so many ways,” he said.

Hunter also acknowledged that he will need to earn his children’s trust and respect back, though the reason is unclear.

“I know the girls love me- but I often wonder if they trust and respect me. I know it’s something I have to earn back. And I know that you are the best mother I have ever known. You have raised three incredible young women. We are so lucky to have them, and I am so lucky to have met you 23 years ago. Thank you,” he wrote.

Continue Reading

Education

High School Football Players Suspended for Carrying Thin Blue, Thin Red Line Flags Before 9/11 Game

Published

on

High School football players in Florida have been suspended from their team for carrying Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line flags during their football game on 9/11 to honor the first responders who died during the attack on the World Trade Center.

One of the young men on the Little Miami High School football team is the son of a police officer, another, the son of a firefighter.

“Were you trying to make some kind of a political statement here?” a Local 12 reporter asked Brady Williams, a senior cornerback, who carried the Thin Blue Line flag.

“No,” he answered quickly. “Not at all. I was just doing it to honor the people that lost their lives 19 years ago.”

Jarad Bentley, whose father is a firefighter, carried the Thin Red Line flag.

“I was all for it,” he said. “Because my dad is a firefighter, and if it had been him killed on 9/11, I would have wanted someone to do it for him.”

The young men had asked the school for permission to carry the flags on to the field before the game, and the school refused. They were told that if they did, there would be consequences.

Still, the boys did it anyways.

“Listen,” Williams said. “I don’t care what my consequences are. So long as my message gets across, I’ll be happy.”

Local 12 reports that “Williams and Bentley heard from the athletic director Monday afternoon and received an indefinite suspension.” The station said that they had called the superintendent about the boys a few hours prior.

Superintendent Gregory Power claimed that they denied the boys’ request because they don’t want to “set a precedent” for “political” flags being carried out on the field.

“We did not want to place ourselves in a circumstance where another family might want a different flag to come out of the tunnel, one that may be [one that] many other families may not agree with from a political perspective,” Power claimed.

Continue Reading